Potatoes seasoned with the Shin noodles and parsley cooked to toasty perfection.
- 1 Shin Ramyun Soup Packet
- 1 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Whole Potatoes
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Parsley
- 1 Cup of Potato Starch
1) Cut potatoes into desired shape and coat with potato starch.
2) Heat oil to 338 °F and fry the potatoes.
3) While the potatoes are being fried, prepare a plastic bag with the Soup Packet, Parmesan Cheese, and Dried Parsley mixed together. Drain the oil from the potatoes, and while it’s still hot, put it in the seasoning bag and shake to coat the potatoes.
Carbonara Stir-fried Shin Ramyun
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen07/08/2016
Bacon, garlic, and onion cooked in a thick creamy sauce, then tossed with the acclaimed Shin noodles. The Recipe “This delectable, mouth watering combination of …
The Original Ramyun Burger
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen06/23/2016
Instant ramyun becomes an instant burger bun in this fun, and tasty spin on a traditional hamburger. Seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil The …
Shin Ramyun Gratin
@ Shin Ramyun In the Kitchen06/19/2016
Gratin takes on a new twist with the flavorful noodle based addition The Recipe “Delicious layers of cheese, ham, and bell peppers with the savory …